High Quality Compost, Topsoil, Mulch & more Delivered to your Door
Covid 19 Notice - Our Office telephone lines are now open 8am - 1pm Monday to Friday. Please see below for more useful information.
About Field Compost Ltd
We are a family run company with a wealth of experience in the development and manufacture of compost and related products.
We are here to give you advice on peat free composts, topsoil, mulches, turf and more.
We’ll help your garden grow!
Read more about us
Covid 19 Update (23rd June)
Our telephone lines are now open again between 8am and 1pm Monday to Friday. However if you would like to place an order then we would be really grateful if you could do so via this website. In line with guidance on protecting staff from the Covid 19 virus we only have two Team members from the same household in the Office, as such if you need to speak with us please email firstname.lastname@example.org and someone will get back to you as soon as we can.
You can easily make purchases and resolve queries via this website. Here are some FAQ’s that might be helpful:
- Are you open and how soon can you deliver? We are open and very happy to help, but a very small Team and extremely busy. We will try and dispatch goods as quickly as we can but at this time of great uncertainty we can’t offer any firm guarantees as to when goods will arrive.
- How do I place an order? If you know the product you would like to purchase then visit that products page. Next enter your delivery postcode in the box where instructed to do so and you will see delivered prices for each product displayed below. Click on the product you would like to purchase and then click on the Add to Cart tab, this will take you to your online shopping cart. At this stage you can either check out by clicking the check out button and following the simple instructions or continue shopping. If you get stuck then please send an email to email@example.com.
- I don’t know which product I need? We have a really simple to use online product finder tool, click here. But if you get stuck then please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and someone will get back to you as soon as possible.
- I don’t know how much I need? We have a really simple to use online volume calculator, click here. But if you get stuck then please send an email to email@example.com and someone will get back to you as soon as possible.
- I have made an order and wish to add to it? We are extremely busy so will not be able to add items to an order that has already been scheduled for delivery. Please make the order via the website and we will be in touch to arrange delivery of the additional items as soon as we can.
- I have a query regarding an order I have made but has not been delivered? Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and someone will get back to you as soon as possible.
- What time will more order be delivered? This is a very difficult question to answer as delivery vehicles aren’t routed until the night before your delivery. Furthermore there will always be potential variables caused by traffic, breakdowns, weather etc.
- I have a query regarding an order that has been delivered? Please send an email to email@example.com and someone will get back to you as soon as possible.
Covid 19 Safety Measures
We have implemented the recommended procedures within our business to protect the production team and drivers. We have also introduced systems to allow our sales team to work from home. As a result of this, we will take longer to deliver goods and there may be a delay in response to emails and we are no longer able to receive telephone calls. Thank you in advance for your patience.
Nicola and Ben introduce the Field Compost Ltd allotment and talk about the benefits of Field No.1 Organic Soil Improver.
I just wanted to congratulate you and the boys on that No. 4 dressing – it’s fabulous stuff – really easy to spread, nice and black – can’t wait to see the results. I hadn’t used it before so it was quite a revelation.