Field No.29 Fine Grade Sandy Lawn Dressing
What is it?
Finely graded <4mm lawn dressing manufactured from a blend of horticultural sharp sand and composted organic material in accordance with BSI PAS100 (2018).
What does it do?
Provides a valuable source of organic nutrients, soil organic matter for the establishment and maintenance of a healthy lawn. Mixed with horticultural sharp sand for improved spreading and seed establishment.
What are the benefits?
- Field No.29 returns provides a valuable source of organic matter.
- Field No.29 contains sharp sand that makes it easier to spread and improves the establishment of new grass.
- Field No.29 improves the soils ability to hold on to water making your lawn more resilient to drought conditions.
- Field No.29 provides a slow release of nutrients that grass and plant species need to grow.
- Field No.29 helps to suppress soil borne diseases, resulting in a healthier lawn.
How do you use it?
For best results scarify and aerate the lawn prior to top dressing.
Sow an appropriate grass seed mix to match the existing lawn.
Apply 5 – 10mm of Field No.29 then brush into the grass and water in.
Avoid over watering as puddling and water logging will be detrimental.