Field No.4 Organic Fine Grade Lawn Dressing
What is it?
Finely graded <4mm lawn dressing manufactured from composted organic material in accordance with BSI PAS100 (2018).
What does it do?
Provides a valuable source of organic nutrients and soil organic matter for the establishment and maintenance of a healthy lawn.
What are the benefits?
- Field No.4 returns provides a valuable source of organic matter.
- Field No.4 improves the soils ability to hold on to water making your lawn more resilient to drought conditions.
- Field No.4 provides a slow release of nutrients that grass and plant species need to grow.
- Field No.4 helps to suppress soil borne diseases, resulting in a healthier lawn.
- Field No.4 improves the rooting of grass seed and provides a denser more verdant sward.
How do you use it?
For best results scarify and aerate the lawn prior to top dressing.
Sow an appropriate grass seed mix to match the existing lawn.
Apply 5 – 10mm of Field No.4 then brush into the grass and water in.
Avoid over watering as puddling and water logging will be detrimental.