Field No.4 Organic Fine Grade Lawn Dressing
What is it?
Finely graded <4mm lawn dressing manufactured from composted organic material in accordance with BSI PAS100 (2018).
What does it do?
Provides a valuable source of organic nutrients and soil organic matter for the establishment and maintenance of a healthy lawn.
What are the benefits?
- Field No.4 returns provides a valuable source of organic matter.
- Field No.4 improves the soils ability to hold on to water making your lawn more resilient to drought conditions.
- Field No.4 provides a slow release of nutrients that grass and plant species need to grow.
- Field No.4 helps to suppress soil borne diseases, resulting in a healthier lawn.
- Field No.4 improves the rooting of grass seed and provides a denser more verdant sward.
How do you use it?
For best results use in the spring (March - May) or in the autumn (September - October).
First scarify and aerate the lawn, taking care to remove any thatch or weeds.
Sow an appropriate grass seed mix to match the existing lawn.
Apply 5 – 10mm of Field No.4 then brush into the grass and water in.
Avoid over watering as puddling and water logging will be detrimental.