Field No.25 – Maximulch
What is it?
Premium quality and easy to handle nutrient rich mulch graded to <25mm.
What Does It Do?
Rapidly releases major nutrients and trace elements in a form that is easily accessible to growing plants.
- Field No.25 is rich in major nutrients and trace elements that are essential for plant growth.
- Field No.25 is finely graded and has a low bulk density (typically 30% lighter than manure) making it easy to handle and spread around growing plants.
- Field No.25 is a good source of soil organic matter that will stimulate the eco-system in the soil. The increased worm activity will quite literally dig this valuable source of organic matter into the soil for you.
- Field No.25 contains an abundance of humic acid that holds nutrients in the plant rootzone for longer.
- Field No.25 will encourage beneficial microorganisms in the soil that improve plants resistance to disease.
- Field No.25 is entirely pest, disease and weed free.
How do you use it?
Field No.25 is best used as a mulch throughout the growing season to feed hungry plants. Spread evenly around growing plants to a depth of 10 cm and leave it for the worms to do the hard work for you. Remember Field No.25 should not be used as a planting media on its own.