Field No.7 High Quality Peat Free Seed Compost
What is it?
Finely graded to <4mm growing media suitable for germinating seeds in pots or plugs.
What does it do?
Provides a balanced environment for the germination of seeds from a wide range of plant species.
What are the benefits?
- Field No.7 is a tried and tested multi-purpose seed compost used by amateur and professional growers across the UK.
- Field No.7 is finely graded for seed planting.
- Field No.7 contains added fertiliser sufficient for the germination of seeds and the early establishment of young plants.
- Field No.7 contains a natural supply of slow release nutrients and trace elements resulting in stronger and healthier root development.
- Field No.7 has excellent water holding and re-wetting properties.
How do you use it?
For Seed Sowing fill a tray or pot with Field 7, level and gently firm down below the rim of the container. Sow seeds according to suppliers recommendations. Water gently and keep moist and warm under a sheet of glass or polythene. Keep warm and shaded until germination takes place, then remove covering and place in warm sun lit area, avoiding direct sun light. Water as necessary following seed suppliers instructions.