Field No.18 Nutrient Rich Manure
What is it?
A high quality well-rotted and nutrient rich horse manure that has been graded for easy use.
What is it for?
A natural source of plant nutrients and organic matter that benefits a wide range of plant species.
- Field No.18 is the perfect nutrient rich soil improver for use on vegetable patches, allotments and with a wide range of plant species.
- Field No.18 is carefully graded for ease of digging and spreading.
- Field No.18 is rich in nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium plus a broad spectrum of beneficial trace elements.
- A good source of soil organic matter that benefits both clay and sandy textured soil types.
How do you use it?
- Carefully weed the area on which the manure will be applied.
- Spread the manure on the surface of the soil at a depth of approximately 10cm. You may wish to adjust the quantity applied dependent on the soil type and crop to be grown.
- Using a fork or a mechanical rotavator turn the manure into the soil. Alternatively the manure can be left on the soil surface as a mulch, see below.
- You may wish to apply manure around growing plants as a mulch to retain moisture in the soil and suppress weed growth. The manure will slowly release nutrients to the growing plants every time you water.